Happy Cat Vet Intestinal
Happy Cat Vet Intestinal Veterinary special diet for digestive disorders – This dietary complete feed for young cats from 6 months and adult cats serves to alleviate acute intestinal absorptive disorders. The gluten-free recipe offers especially highly digestible ingredients and an adapted level of carbohydrate. This highly digestible feed with increased sodium and potassium contains highly digestible ingredient sources such as chicken, pork and rice. This effectively reduces stress on the digestive system, and compensates for excessive sodium and potassium losses in the stools. Valuable dietary fibre promotes regeneration of an optimum gut flora in your cat and stabilises the stool consistency by absorbing water.
- The highly digestible ingredients are particularly stomach and gut-friendly
- Valuable dietary fibre helps to stabilise the stool consistency
- Inulin and mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) from yeast support regeneration of the intestinal flora
- Dietary complete feed for young cats from 6 months and adult cats for reduction of intestinal absorptive disorders. This food is only available on the recommendation of your vet.
- Consult your vet before using this food.
- For best effect, feed Happy Cat VET Diet Intestinal exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
- Offer your cat several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your cat’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Make sure that your cat always has access to fresh water.
- Recommended period of use: up to 12 weeks.
- If mixing with Happy Cat VET Diet Intestinal dry food, please note that 100 g wet food is equivalent to 23 g dry food.