Happy Cat Hepatic Dry Food
Happy Cat Hepatic Dry Food : Complete feed for adult cats for support of liver function in case of chronic hepatic insufficiency.
Happy Cat Hepatic Dry Food can help significantly to support and relieve stress on the liver if your cat has chronic liver insufficiency. Diet offers a moderate level of protein with selected & highly digestible protein sources (meat meal, potatoes, poultry, animal protein, salt-water fish, & egg), thus effectively reduces the stress of harmful metabolic products. Carefully selected ingredients such as very easily digestible rice & poultry create a balanced supply of nutrients for your sick cat. The milk thistle it contains is traditionally used in liver disorders, while the vitamin and trace element levels are matched to the special needs of cats with liver disease.
Moderate level of highly digestible protein helps to support protein metabolism
- Restricted copper & sodium levels reduce the stress on the liver
- An antioxidant, vitamin E binds free radicals & guarantees active cell protection
- Dietary complete feed for cats for support of liver function in case of chronic liver insufficiency. Only available on a vet’s recommendation.
It’s recommended that advice from a vet be sought before using this special diet.
- Best effect, feed the dietary food exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
- Your sick cat several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit the individual metabolism of your cat with liver disease. So, it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Fresh water should be available to cats with liver disease all times
- Recommended period of use: initially upto 4 months