Happy Cat VET Food Diet Renal is used to reduce stress on the kidneys in cases of acute and chronic renal insufficiency. The main features of this diet are the levels of highly digestible protein, phosphorus and sodium that are specially adapted to these needs. This especially tasty wet food recipe with the protein sources chicken and pork encourages food consumption and ensures nutrient uptake.
- Reduced protein, phosphorus and sodium help to reduce stress on the kidneys
- The particularly tasty ingredients encourage food consumption by your cat
- As an antioxidant, vitamin E binds free radicals and guarantees active cell protection
Dietary complete feed for cats for support of renal function in case of chronic renal insufficiency and for temporary renal insufficiency. Please note that medicated cat feed is only available on your vet’s recommendation.
- Please seek veterinary advice before use or before extending the period of use.
- For best effect, feed Happy Cat VET Renal exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
- Offer your cat several small portions of the special diet per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your cat’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Make sure that your cat always has access to fresh water.
- The recommended period of use for chronic renal insufficiency is initially up to six months. If the feed is recommended for temporary renal insufficiency, the recommended period of use is two to four weeks.
- If mixing with Happy Cat VET Renal wet food, please note that 100 g wet food is equivalent to 29 g dry food